Seiten

Monday, July 15, 2019

Planing to take a Road Trip trough the UK

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I took a trip to the United Kingdom. We had decided on a road trip through Scotland. But as a flight from Bratislava to Birmingham was the best variant, we had included a part of England and Wales too.

From curious roundabouts, which aren´t almost recognizable as such if you hadn´t seen one like this before, to breathtaking views on the mountains, dreamlike coasts and beaches and meeting friendly people we made great experiences. We did some city-sightseeing too. Even delicious meals weren´t missing – and I can tell you for sure, I don´t mean breakfast with that. 😉


More detailed descriptions of our journey will follow here in the next few days. I hope, dear reader, that I can wake your wanderlust a little bit and inspire you to travel more. I mostly want to show you that even as an ordinary person, it must not cost you a fortune to explore the world. Often times, it is small things that make a huge difference when it comes to saving money traveling.

So please, revisit my page and get inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment